The humoral immune system perceives disease often long before a patient notices symptoms. Antibodies are a diverse component of the humoral immune system. Abundant, measurable, antigen-specific, and easy to access through blood draws, antibodies have been used for diagnostics for over a century.
Functional protein microarrays can identify thousands of antibodies simultaneously from a small serum sample, producing a detailed patient immunoprofile. In this GEN eBook, learn more about the power of immunoprofiling with patient antibodies.
Included in this collaborative eBook:
- What makes antibodies ideal biomarkers
- How immunoprofiling can predict adverse outcomes
- Discovering and testing biomarkers
- Immunoprofiling for the early disease detection of complex diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s
- How functional protein microarrays are designed for high throughput accuracy