Are you ready for a challenge?
We seek smart, creative professionals who are passionate about innovation. Sengenics offers the opportunity to learn, grow and challenge yourself in a stimulating, collaborative environment. The work is exciting and personally rewarding.
Ready to advance your career? Check out our current openings.
Please see below for current open opportunities.
Product Manager (Remote)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Sengenics, a leading precision medicine company working to improve patient outcomes through physiologically relevant, data-guided decision-making. Our solutions enable the discovery and validation of immune-protein biomarker signatures for disease detection, patient stratification, and drug response prediction.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing global strategic and tactical marketing plans in support of existing and new products and technologies. This position can be remote or based at our Massachusetts site. This position will report directly to the global head of Sales and Marketing.
- Work with business stakeholders to determine the strategic direction for new technologies
- Build the business cases to support strategic initiatives and new product and service development
- Coordinate across all functions to support implementation, launches, and ongoing innovation of products and services
- Be responsible for lifecycle management of current methods that could be replaced by new technologies, as well as pricing, go-to-market strategy development, and launch activities
- Obtain a deep understanding of customer needs as well as complex market and competitive dynamics and make recommendations to scientific and business leadership to increase growth of the business
- Develop global strategic and tactical marketing plans in support of new technologies
- Bachelors in Immunology, Proteomics, Molecular Biology or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of product management, strategic marketing, business strategy, business implementation, and/or consulting experience in Life Sciences industry
- Strong technical knowledge of immuno-proteomics specifically in protein arrays, protein expression, mass spectrometry and assay development
- Ability to see the current and future business within a broader context and quickly synthesize implications and opportunities for the business to both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to think critically and analytically about all business problems.
- Ability to work with and engage across management team and various functions within the organization.
- Highly motivated and must have demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in product and project management
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Flexibility in working hours to support multiple time zones if required
VP Global Commercial Operations (Remote with Preference for Eastern US)
Sengenics is seeking a strategic, experienced VP of Global Commercial Operations with full responsibility for managing all aspects of their Go-To-Market activities. The candidate will be charged with scaling revenue as the company continues to build a leading immunoproteomics technology platform used by global biopharma, government, and academic partners. The VP of Global Commercial must have the skills and experience to refine and execute Sengenics’ commercialization strategy. The VP will be a problem solver, evangelist and servant-leader, working closely with the CEO, Board of Directors, and management team to build the commercial organization, find and win customers, and build Sengenics’ into a dominant force in the global life sciences market.
The VP of Global Commercial will take a successful early-stage business with tremendous opportunity and growing revenue and execute a strategy to lead the company to the next level. This leader will work with the team to develop and manage processes and KPIs to grow the company. The ideal candidate will possess the optimal balance of executive leadership skills and roll-up-their-sleeves attitude, with the orientation needed to scale the business and the ability to make tough decisions.
Candidate Profile & Qualifications
Sengenics is seeking an executive with an accomplished track record of success as a VP of Commercial, Head of Sales & Marketing, or other senior commercial leadership roles focused on driving transformational growth for a life science tools products and/or services entity. It is important the executive has an interest in immunology and experience or a deep appreciation for proteomics, notably the impact proteomics will have on the future of healthcare.
Overall, the finalist candidate will bring a thorough understanding of emerging trends across the world of “omics,” translational and personalized medicine.
Additional qualifications include:
- An entrepreneurial, globally oriented, hands-on leader with prior experience developing go-to-market strategies and building sales, marketing and product-oriented organizations ensuring alignment for short and long-term objectives.
- Previous experience successfully scaling an early-stage business, preferably within the life science tools and/or pharmaceutical services sectors, with a focus on developing new client relationships.
- Deep understanding of the Life Science industry, with contacts in the executive management of biopharma, academia, and government institutions.
- A roll up your sleeves entrepreneurial and servant leader who is accustomed to leading by example and who has the grit and determination to make the business successful. Has the ability to attract and retain top talent while building a strong team culture.
- An excellent communicator with experience in working with both technical and business stakeholders within an organization to achieve common goals.
- Proven success implementing, measuring, and ensuring process and KPIs are in place and are monitored.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all areas of the business, including executive team, employees, board, and clients; excellent presentation skills with the ability to interact with investors.
- Work flexibly with a team of highly educated personnel, providing a framework for company success and individual employee fulfillment.
Minimum BS level degree in science or other technical degree. Advanced degree in technical and/or high sciences highly desirable.