- All proteins are full-length, correctly folded, and functional.
- Conformational epitopes are preserved, ensuring specific, biologically-relevant binding.
- Each protein is printed in the same orientation relative to the slide surface, resulting in exceptionally high reproducibility.
- Propriety surface chemistry and storage buffer allow the proteins to maintain tertiary structure and behave as if in free solution.
- Glass slide-based format.
- Each protein printed in technical quadruplicate.
- Fluorescence readouts for high sensitivity assays.
- Profile hundreds to thousands of proteins in a single sample.